Friday, July 18, 2008

My Only Solace !!!

Everyday I plan to be honest with You My Lord! Every morning I get up with the thought of living my day the way You want me to live. I seek Your nearness in whatever I am doing; the thought of me getting You is very soul satisfying.

But my thought remains my thought. My will remains my will. The straight path which You have propagated and wants me to travel is difficult to find. Sometimes its visibility is crystal clear through my eyes but most of the times I tend to lose the sight. The worldly lust blurs my vision; it hypnotizes me; it lures me and I am off the track from the straight path then.

I am filled with lots of guilt. I am filled with lots of remorse. But somewhere within me.... there is an inner voice..... may be its Yours My Lord! which tells me to have the faith in Your ability to forgive; in Your limitless kindness. And this inner voice is my only solace; which keeps me spirited and fulfilled. O My Lord The OMNIPOTENT; The OMNIPRESENT.

No comments: