- “Aur uss waqt ko yaad karo jab Hum ne farishton se kaha ke Aadam (as) ko sajda karo to sab ke sab jhuk gaye magar lblees ne inkaar kiya aur ghuroor main aagaya aur kafir ho gaya.” – (Surah-e-Baqra, ayah 34)
- “(Remember, when We asked the angels to bow in homage to Adam, they all bowed but Iblees, who disdained and turned insolent, and so became a disbeliever.)”
After the creation of Aadam (as) all the angels were ordered to bow down in ‘sajda’ to Aadam (as). The angels obeyed but Iblees the Jinn refused to do so and thus he became a kafir and was thrown out of the Heavens as confirmed in the following ayah:
- ‘Khuda ne farmaya tu bahisht se nikal jaa dur ho ja beshak tu mardood hai.’ – (Surah-e-Hijr ayah, 34)
- “((Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.)”
- Allah (SWT) the all knowing was aware that the angels would obey Him and Iblees would not, then why did He give such an order? Did Allah (SWT) want to set an example for the mankind to be born through Aadam (as) by this event? What was the message He wanted to convey through this?
- Iblees – the Jinn prayed and bowed down to Allah (SWT) on every nook and corner of ‘Arsh’ along with the angels yet he became a ‘Satan’. What was it that was missing in him that all his prayers were rejected?
- When we observe the above ayahs and other similar ayahs in Quran, we find that Iblees, after being termed a ‘kafir’ by Allah (SWT) still remained a believer of Allah (SWT) as the One and the only Creator and the Most Powerful. Then what was it that Allah (SWT) wanted from him apart from his belief in Allah (SWT)’s Wahdaniyat?
- “(Aur Ae Rasool (SAW) wo waqt bhi yaad dilao)) jab Khuda ne paighambaron se iqraar liya ki Hum tumko jo kuch kitab aur hikmat (waghaira) dein usske baad tumhare paas koi Rasool aaye aur jo kitab tumhare paas hai usski tasdiq kare, to (dekho) tum zaroor uss per imaan lana aur zaroor usski madad karna, (aur) Khuda ne farmaya kya tum ne iqraar liya, tum ne (Mere ahad ka) bojh uthaliya, sab ne arz ki humne iqraar kiya, Irshad hua (achha) to aaj ke qawl (wa qaraar) ke aapas main ek doosre ke gawah rehna.” – (Surah-e-Aale Imran, ayah 81)
- “(And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and wisdom-- then a messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you must believe in him, and you must aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.)”
- “When the Chief of Prophets (pbuh) led the prayers and the other Prophets prayed behind him on the night of Al Israa’ and Al-Meraj, an Angel descended and said “O Beloved of Allah! Ask these apostles of Allah on what condition they were granted Prophethood.” The Holy Prophet (pbuh) got the following reply when he posed the same question to all other Prophets “That we accept the Wilayah of you and Ali”. (Ref: Tafseer e Gharaib al Quran Vol 25 P 58 published in Egypt (On the border of Tafseer e Ibn e Jareer Tabari)
- Aur Ae Rasool (SAW) (wo waqt bhi yaad dilao) jab tumhare Parvardigar ne Aadam ki aulad se bastiyon se (bahar nikal kar) unnki aulad se khud unke muqable main iqraar kar liya (poochha) ki kya main tumhara Parvardigar nahin hoon? Tou sab ke sab bole haan hum usske gawah hain yeh Humne issliye kaha ki aisa na ho kahin tum qayamat ke din bol utho ki hum tou usse bilkul bekhabar the.” – (Surah-e-Airaf, ayah 172)
- “(And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their backs, their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we were heedless of this.)
- “Ae Rasool jo hukm tumhare Parvardigar ki taraf se tum per naazil kiya gaya hai pahoncha do. Aur agar tum ne aisa nahin kiya to samjhlo tum ne Us ka koi paigham hi nahin pahonchaya aur tum daro nahin Khuda tum ko logon ke shar se mahfooz rakhe gaa aur Khuda hargiz kafiron ki qaum ko manzil e maqsood tak nahin pahonchata.” – (Surah-e-Maida, ayah 67)
- (“O Apostle! deliver what has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do it not, then you have not delivered His message, and Allah will protect you from the people; surely Allah will not guide the unbelieving people.”)
- “Ek maangne wale ne kafiron ke liye ho kar rahne wale azaab ko maanga jisko koi taal nahin sakta jo Darje wale Khuda ki taraf se (hone wala) tha.” – (Surah-e-Meraj, ayah 1-3)
- “(A questioner asked about a Penalty to befall- The Unbelievers, which there is none to ward off,- (A Penalty) from Allah, Lord of the Ways of Ascent)”
- “Ae Imaandaro tumhare vali (malik sarparast) to buss yehi hein Khuda aur uss ka Rasool (SAW) aur wo momineen jo pabandi se namaz adaa karte hain aur haalat-e-ruku main zakat dete hai. “Aur jisne Khuda aur Rasool (SAW) aur unhi Imaadaron ko apna sarparast banaya to Khuda ke lashkar main aagaya aur issme shak nahin ke Khuda hi ka lashkar ghalib rehta hai.”” – (Surah-e-Maeda, Ayah 55-56)
- “(Verily your vali (leader) is only Allah and His messenger and those who believe; those who establish worship and pay the poor-rate while they bow down in prayer. And whoever takes Allah and His apostle and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.)”
- “Amongst men it is Ali who knows Allah the best.” – (Ref: Selections from Kanz-ul-Ummal, Bahamash Al Masnad, Vol 5 P 32)
- “Ali is your guide and all of you are to come to me at the Hauz-e-Kausar…” (Ref: Kanz-ul-Ummal Vol2, p. 350)
- “Allah Almighty assigned Ali (as) as a banner between Him and His creations. Hence whoever knows him is a believer; whoever denies him is a disbeliever; whoever does not know him is lost; whoever believes in another matter along with him (as) is a polytheist and whoever believes in his Wilayah (Divine Guardianship) shall enter Heaven.” (Ref: Al Kafi vol 1 P. 437, Al Bihar vol 32 P 364, Amali Al Tousi P 487, Hilat Al Abrar vol 2 P 422, Al Hada’iq Al Nadira vol 18 P. 148, Kamal Al Deen P 412)
Yehi woh dar hai jahaan kul ke madadgaar mile.
Hai jo bhi paaya isi dar se hi to paaya hai,
Humeiñ Khuda bhi mila Ahmed-e-Mukhtaar mile.