· “Show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Favour...” – (Surah-e-Fateha Ayah 6-7)
· “This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” – (Surah-e-Maida, ayah 3)
· “They fulfill vows and fear a day the evil of which shall be spreading far and wide. And they give food out of love for Him to the poor and the orphan and the captive: We only feed you for Allah's sake; we desire from you neither reward nor thanks.” - (Surah-e-Dahr (Insaan), ayah 7-8-9)
Allah Almighty ordered the angels to prostrate to Aadam in order to glorify him because he has been chosen to be the holder of these spirits whose lights had spread throughout the horizons. Thus, they all prostrated except Iblees (the Devil) who refused to be humbled to the glory of Allah's Greatness and to our (Ahl-ul-bait)’s lights. All the angels were humbled to them (the lights), yet he stood with arrogance and refused to do so and because of his rejection and arrogance, he was one of the disbelievers.”
– (Ref: Tafsir Al-Imam Al-Askari p.219, Bihar Al-Anwar vol.26 p.326, Ta'weel Al-Ayat al-Zahira vol.1 p.44, Qasas Al-Anbiaa p.43 Lisan al-Mizan v. 3, p. 346 )
These all are those through whom the earth is established, these all are the ones through whom earth is at peace. These are the ones who are Allah's (SWT) strong rope, Allah's (SWT) strong cord, which is not breakable and these are all Allah's (SWT) Hujjat (authority) on His earth and are His Witnesses on His creatures and are the Treasures of His Knowledge and are the mines of His Wisdom. And they are like the boat of Noah (as). Whoever sails in the boat will be saved and whoever leaves the boat will be drowned and these are all like the door of Hitta of Bani Israel. Whoever entered it is the one with Imaan and whoever stayed out is Kafir. Allah(SWT) in His Book has made their obedience compulsory and has commanded their Wilayat. Whoever obeys them has obeyed Allah (SWT) and whoever disobeys them has disobeyed Allah (SWT).
(Ref: Kitaab-e-Sulaym ibn Qays al-Hilaali, Hadees 21)
- “Only those who know Allah (SWT) worship Him. Those who do not know Allah (SWT) they worship Him just like those in misguidance.” One of his companions asked may Allah (SWT) take my soul in service for your cause, what does “know Allah (SWT) mean?” The Imam (as) said : “To know Allah (SWT) means to acknowledge the existence of Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, to acknowledge His Messenger (pbuh&hp) and to love Imam Ali (as). Of such knowledge is to follow him and the Imams of guidance and to condemn their enemies. This is what it means to “know Allah”. “ – (Ref: Al Kafi, Chapter 7, hadith 446)