- “Aur Maine jinnon aur aadmiyon ko issi gharaz se paida kiya ki wo Meri ibadat karein.” – (Surah-e-Adh Dhariyat, ayah 55)
- “(I have not created the jinns and men but to worship Me)”
- “Aur jo shakhs (ibadat main) koshish karta hai to bas apne hi waaste koshish karta hai (kyunke) usmain to shak hi nahin ke Khuda saare jahan ki ibadaton se beniyaaz hai” – (Surah-e-Ankabut, ayah 6)
- “(And whoever strives hard (in prayers), he strives only for his own soul; most surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above (prayers of) the worlds.)”
- “Humain seedha raasta dikha, un logo ka raasta jin per Tu ne inaam farmaya…” – (Surah-e-Fateha Ayah 6-7)
- (“Show us the straightway, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace...”)
- “Ae Rasool (SAW) tum kehdo ke main apni tableegh-e-risalat ka apne karabatdaron ki mohabbat ke siwa tumse koi sila nahin maangta” – (Surah-e-Shura, ayah 23)
- “(‘Say: I do not ask of you any reward for it but love for my near relatives’)”
- “In the love for my Ahl-ul-bait lies the foundation of Islam” (Ref: Selections from Kanz-ul-Ummal, P 94).
- “To un namaziyon ki tabahi hai jo apni namaz se ghafil rehte hain jo dikhane ke waaste karte hain aur roz marra ki ma’mooli cheezein bhi aariyat nahin dete.” – (Surah-e-Ma’un, 4-7)
- “(So woe to the praying ones, Who are unmindful of their prayers, Who do (good) to be seen, And withhold the necessaries of life.)”
- “Iss main shak nahin ke Khuda aur uske farishte paighambar (aur unki aal) per durood bhejte hai to ae imaandaro tum bhi durood bhejte raho aur baraabar salaam karte raho”. – (Surah-e-Ahzaab, ayah 56)
- “(Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! call for (Divine) blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.)”
- “Aur Hum ne un ka zikr khair baad ke aane walon main baaqi rakkha ke har taraf se Aal-e-Yaseen per salaam hi salaam hai” – (Surah-e-Sa’afat, ayah 129-130)
- “(And We perpetuated to them (praise) among the later generations. Peace be unto the Aal-e-Yaseen.)”
- Firstly in salutation, for Allah said, “Peace be unto thee, O Prophet”, and He also said “Peace be unto the Aal-e-Yaseen”.
- Secondly in invoking the blessings of Allah during prayers, after each ‘tashahud’.
- Thirdly in their purity, for the Almighty said unto the Prophet “Ta Ha” (Surah 20) and He revealed the verse of Purification (33:33) for the Ahl-ul-bait.
- Fourthly in the Sadaqa being forbidden.
- Fifthly in love, for Allah says that we should follow the Prophet and he would make Allah love us. He also said, “Say, I ask of you no reward except that you love my kindred.”
- “Ae Ahl-ul-bait (Nabuwwat) tum per Khuda ki rehmat wa Usski barkatein (naazil ho).” – (Surah-e-Hud, ayah 73)
- “(The Mercy of Allah and His Blessings are on you, O Ahl-ul-bait)”
- “O Ahl-ul-Bait of Allah’s Messenger, your love is a duty imposed upon us in the Holy Quran. It is enough among your great privileges that whoever does not bless you, his prayer is void.” - (Ref: Ibn-e-Hajar’s Sawaiq-e-Mohriqa, P 88, Nabahani’s Sharaf-ul-Mo’abbad; Imam Abu Bakr Shahabuddeen’s Rishfat-us-Saadi)
- “Wohi to hai jo Khud tum per durood (rehmat) bhejta hai aur usske farishte bhi taake tumko kufr ki tarikiyon se nikaal kar (imaan) ki roshni main le jaaye aur Khuda to imaandaron per bada maherbaan hai.” – (Surah-e-Ahzab, ayah 43)
- “(He it is Who sends His blessings on you, and (so do) His angels, that He may bring you forth out of utter darkness into the light; and He is Merciful to the believers (Momineen))”
- “Whoever dies for the love of Aal-e-Mohammed shall be a martyr; and behold, whoever dies for the love of Aal-e-Mohammed shall die as one whose sins have been forgiven.”
- “He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in stages.”
- “On the Day of Qayamat, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood Shareef.”
- “When a prayer is made to Allah (SWT) it is never accepted unless praise of Allah Ta’ala and durood on the holy Prophet (SAW) is first of all recited.”
showed favour toward them with Messengerhood, specified them for the mediation,
appointed them the heirs to the prophets, sealed with them the executors and the Imams,
taught them the knowledge of what has been and what remains to be,
and made the hearts of the people incline toward them!"
Thou art powerful over everything. Aamin"