Thursday, March 5, 2009

Love me Unconditionally !

While running around aimlessly, I was always in search for something. Something that gives me pleasure. Something that revives me. Something that brings me peace and happiness. I tried many things. Some were within the limits of ethics and let me confess, most of them were not.

I realized that whatever I needed that all was with You my Lord. It was my want for You that made me run haplessly from pillar to post. Actually I was seeking You in pleasure, peace and happiness. Now, since I have uncovered this, please forgive my wayward past and save me from getting astray in future. Bless me with Your limitless grace and make me firm on the straight path.

Bless the holy prophet and his holy progeny and reveal Your divine self to me. Love me unconditionally. Forever. O My Lord The Omnipotent; The Omnipresent.

No comments: